Currently we are searching for our office in Hong Kong for a
Regional Director Asia
– Responsible for P&L and budget of Ten Kate Asia Ltd.
– Responsible for the sales of Ten Kate’s animal fats and proteins in Asia including:
• Feed proteins (meat and bone meal)
• Functional animal proteins for food applications
• Frozen Proteins
• Lard for food applications
– Commercial decisions relating to daily transactions, claims, and customer activity.
– Managing and development of 1 sales/marketing manager (responsible for lard for food and frozen proteins) and 1 administration employee.
– Develop business strategies and business plans for the Asian Region.
– Develop and build relationships with existing and new customers, specifically new customers for lard for food in China.
– Generate new opportunities/prospects in new markets.
– Responsible for new market-entry registration process, specifically the registration process of lard for food to China.
– Close cooperation with HQ on market developments / pricing / production / logistics / quality to ensure efficient and timely delivery of products.
– Informing HQ on a weekly basis on the activities and developments of Ten Kate Asia Ltd
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in food/feed ingredient sales, preferably in Asia.
– Bachelor or Master degree.
– Skilful negotiation and closing abilities.
– Exceptional intercultural communication skills.
– Good English verbal and written communication skills
– A fluent second language such as German, Dutch, Mandarin is helpful, but not a must.
– Excellent PC skills. Fluency in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel
– Commitment to Excellence
– Collaborative Working
– Self-reliant and entrepreneurial
For more information please contact our Manager Human Resources Erwin Smit: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0031 599 412605. He is looking forward to receiving your application!